Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spain On My Mind

I've been back from Spring Break for 2 days, and I am definitely having withdraws. Now, it was no ordinary Spring Break, and here's why: I went to Spain to serve the Lord. And what I experienced there was more amazing than anything I could have experienced at the beach.
In the next few posts, I plan on going day by day and writing about everything in detail. Unfortunately, I don't have the time for that now. Nope..as soon as we got off the plane in DC, it was back to reality. Back to school and classes and tests, quizzes, and projects. I also seem to have acquired some kind of cold or sinus infection, which makes jet lag even less fun. And I should be studying for my Spanish class right now, but instead I'm getting distracted on my computer...
I can't wait to share everything with you guys! God truly worked in my life in an amazing way. My eyes were opened to a different religion, one I never would have given a second thought about before. I built relationships with people that I never knew existed. I learned to love the teenage girls in Leganes, and they will forever be in my heart. I learned how to have a stronger prayer life. I discovered friendships that I hope to keep forever, and got to know people on my team like I wouldn't have thought possible. We became a family. And it was amazing.
But, sadly, that's all I can share for now. Keep a lookout, though, because I hope to start posting each day soon! And I can't wait for you to experience my trip with me through words and pictures.



XOXO, Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment